I'm looking for a few good men - or more likely women, although I certainly don't want to exclude anyone - who might be interested in starting a group blog together.

I'm a brand new author, my first book is scheduled to be released in November 2008 from Berkley Prime Crime, and I'm hoping to find some other folks in the same boat (new authors, debut authors), so we can navigate the choppy waters of BSP together.

I write light-hearted, romantic - dare I say sexy? - fairly cozy, contemporary mysteries, so if that's your cup of tea and you'd be interested in joining forces with me, please let me know!

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennie - while i like reading hard-boiled, i don't actually write that way. I'd be happy to try out the grog thing. Count me in.
Thanks Jacqui! I don't have a full set yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So far there are three of us. If I can just find at least two more, we're good to go, I think. We should cover at least the five regular days of the week, don't you think?
Cool - this is all new to me. I'm looking forward to it.
Jennie...I'd love to get cozy, er, um, I mean navigate the choppy waters together...
My book will be out Feb. 29th and it's my first so we certainly have that to share. I've not been a blogger before so you might have to do a little teaching, but I'm game...
John,
sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I'm kind of snowed under with stuff right now, and the whole grog thing has gone on the back burner. I have revisions on my first book due next week, a complete mss for book 2 due July 1, and book 3 - which I haven't even started yet - due the end of the year. Somewhere along the line, I was offered the opportunity to blog with an already established grog once a month, and I'm doing that right now. Frankly, it's all I have time for. I'll keep your name handy just in case I ever get around to starting a grog, but don't hold your breath. Of course, if you end up starting your own, remember me...!

Congratulations on the book launch. Big week for you right now! Enjoy it.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service