I just got finished reading Dark Places by Linda Ladd (excellent read, I highly reccomend it). I'm now looking for new books to read. I'm really looking for books with sadistic killers that make you glad when they get what they deserve in the end. thanks in advance for the input. :)

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

McDermid, MERMAIDS SINGING. Best of that sort of thing I've seen.
COLD GRANITE, Stuart MacBride
THE 50/50 KILLER, Steve Mosby
And...that's all I can think of off the top of my head, though I'd second the Val McDermid Tony Hill/Carol Jordan series. MERMAIDS SINGING is, I think, my fave.
How is The Calling? Here in Canada there's all this speculation on which 'famous Canadian author' has gone to the dark side of crime writing. I wish whoever it was would simply come out and say who it is. It would help crime fiction in this country where Peter Robinson gets little attention while his Banks novels are best sellers world wide. Everyone reads crime novels, but in Canada no one seems to want to admit it. Especially not critics.
Try "Ladies of Class" by Marjorie Owen! Dee
Hello Rachael. One of the more sadist books I read lately was In the Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami (translated from Japanese). It was highly disturbing. Enjoy!
Hi Rachael...you might check out JA Konrath's Jack Daniel series...she's a Chicago cop in Violent Crimes and runs into some of the most interesting sadists I've seen :o)
I love his books. I've all the books so far and can't wait for the next one to come out.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service