What's the summary on the back (or on the flap jacket) of a book called?

Is there a specific term, or is it just called a summary?

Views: 3263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen it called jacket copy or back copy.
I call it flap jacket copy.
It's usually called a blurb.
It's a blurb; or a back cover blurb.
I call it Bill. 'Blurb' is like, so mainstream...


CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2022   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service