I was fortunate enough to visit Murder By The Book in Houston, Texas today. What a great place!! I have shopped at many mystery bookstores over the years, but this was the best.

What is your favorite mystery bookstore?

Will

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naturally Murder by the Book's my favorite since I live in the Houston area and can get there fairly easily. I've been to many signings and events there over the years, and you're right. It's a great place.
In Los Angeles the place to shop for crime fiction is the Mystery Book Store, located in the Westwood area near the UCLA campus. That's where you'll find visiting authors, signed editions, collector's items, and the friendliest, most knowledgeable and helpful staff in Southern California. Any visit to L.A. should include a trip there.
Have to second The Mystery Bookstore. The owner, Bobby, is a great guy. Every year for the Festival of Books they and the So Cal MWA host a shindig in their store for authors and readers and handle signings throughout the weekend. Great store, great people.
Anyone coming to South Florida has to stop by Murder on the Beach Mystery Bookstore in Delray Beach. Joanne, John, Sue and the rest of the staff are very knowledgeable and welcoming.

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service