I realize that this is seriously off-topic, but I've got two tickets for Austin City Limits for Friday and for Sunday that I will not be able to use. If you're going to be in or near Austin this weekend, let me know if you want them. I'd hate to see them go to waste. They're E-tickets, so I can just email them to you.

God, I wish I could make it this weekend. Just seeing Bob Dylan on Sunday is the reason I bought the tickets. My co-pilot bummed out on me and I can't afford the solo trip.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy there Terry.. If ya'll are still offering the tickets, I would be glad to take them off your hands..My Godson lives in Austin(graduated from UT!!) & his mother & I would love to make the roadtrip I'm sure!!! get back in touch with me if possible!! thanks!!
Hey Jonnie,

it's 2 tickets each fro Friday and Sunday (none for Saturday). Friday night the headliner is the Killers. Sunday is Bob Dylan. There's about 50 bands on each day.
howdy Terry
first I guess I should ask if these are free or if ya'll want some money for them? But yes, my best friend of almost 40 years & I would love to have them, if it's not too much let me know. Thanks..peace..Jonnie

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service