There are shorts in the pipeline, one of which debuts in two weeks. Northcoast Shakedown is cruising toward re-release. Road Rules is flying off the cybershelves. (No. Really! I’m kicking… um… someone’s ass in sales. Not sure whose.)
So what am I up to for the rest of the year?
Here are my goals:
- Alter ego needs to revise and sub three sci fi short stories.
- Kick three more crime shorts out the door, one preferably to a print mag.
- Finish a companion novella to Northcoast Shakedown, one that explains some of Nick Kepler’s past.
- Outline the print novel. (Yes, I’m going to take another stab at print. Why not?)
- Outline the alter ego’s SF novel.
- Revise Bad Religion, the third Nick Kepler novel, and send it off to some unsuspecting editor for release next year.
- Overhaul the web site. It’s been up for about four years and updated during two of them.