A looooong time coming.
* The print book will be available as soon as that color fix goes through. Should be just a few more days. So close! Here's the e-book version on Amazon.
* When you buy the print version, you get a link inside the book to get the e-book version for free.
* I didn't have high expectations with Amazon Createspace's print quality. Figured it'd be OK at best, like the POD books from back in the day. Nope. Really a nice job. You can't see here, but the cover image is super crisp.
* Takeaway lesson for all you authors out there: Make sure you lighten up any dark fonts. 'Cause they'll print darker than you see on the screen. Also, if you're not uploading images at 300 pixels/inch, you're wasting your time.
* I have nothing against Wisconsin-based PODs. I just threw out a state.