CrimeSpace News (32)

Featured Discussions

Annual Call For Donations 2016

Hey folks,As you may be aware, Ning.com, the company who provides the servers and service for Crimespace to run on, charge an annual fee.Th…

Started by Daniel HatadiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Annual Call For Donations

Hey folks, As you may be aware, Ning.com, the company who provides the servers and service for Crimespace to run on, charge an annual fee.…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

3 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Alison Pearce

Annual Call For Donations 2016

Hey folks,As you may be aware, Ning.com, the company who provides the servers and service for Crimespace to run on, charge an annual fee.Th…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

Donation Goal Achieved!

Thanks to everyone for their kind contributions, the goal of $USD239 has been achieved. Back to your regular Crimespacing! Cheers, Daniel

Started by Daniel Hatadi

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Randall White

CrimeSpace Bookstore: Calling All Authors

This was originally a broadcast message to all members, but I've been told that not everyone received it, possibly thanks to over-zealous s…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

6 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Sam King

CrimeSpace News: Ning to start charging for service

Ning, the company that provides the servers and software that CrimeSpace runs on, is no longer going to be free. Since its launch and since…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

11 May 25, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

CrimeSpace Theme Changes

I've had to upgrade CrimeSpace's theme to match the new software Ning is using, so expect a few tweaks over the next few days as I do my be…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Terrence McCauley

Ning Now Charging To Run CrimeSpace

As you all may already know, Ning, the company whose servers and software power CrimeSpace, has decided to start charging for the service.…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

CrimeSpace News: Update On Ning Charges

Some of you may be unaware that Ning, the company that owns the servers and software that power CrimeSpace, is soon to be charging for the…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

11 May 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin R. Tipple

Author Directory Offline

Due to some issues with the messaging system, I was forced to upgrade CrimeSpace to the latest software on the Ning platform. While there…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

0 Oct 26, 2008

Who's Online Feature Removed

Some of you may have become quite used to the "Who's Online" feature on the right hand sidebar of CrimeSpace. Turns out that the third part…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service