The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GRIND JOINT WINNER!

Happy to say I won a copy of the new Dana King crime novel, "Grind Joint," in a recent contest. I was looking forward to this one anyway; n…

Started by Jed Power

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Richard Krauss

FDR

Not connected to writing in any way.  But we have had some interesting historical discussions in this place.  Was FDR the greatest ever Pre…

Started by Andrew Drummond

58 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

CALL FOR WRITING PEEVES

IRRITANTS. Things that bother you, drive you nuts, or are at least distracting when reading them. Mine, among others, is "small smile."  Yo…

Started by Dan L. Coleman

35 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

Lil Abner's dream job is now reality.

Read it and sleep: http://www.forbes.com/sites/crossingborders/2013/09/18/nasa-will-pay-18000-to-watch-you-rest-in-bed-for-real/

Started by Richard Krauss

8 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Andrew Drummond

Help with fleshing out a narrator

Hi Guys, Any advice on how to 'flesh-out' a narrator? Many thanks in advance. L

Started by Leye Adenle

27 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Lucie Smoker

New Mystery Thriller

I'm happy to announce my new mystery thriller, Empty Places, was released this week, and is available in print and Kindle formats from Amaz…

Started by Martin Roy Hill

0 Oct 16, 2013

Is BSP Alone Allowed?

I notice a very small number of people use the site for self-promotion exclusively and seem to offer nothing else to the group.  Is this al…

Started by Jed Power

10 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Kevin R. Tipple

Who dunnit or Why They Dunnit?

What do you find more interesting, trying to figure out who done it or why they did it? As far as police techniques, it seems that that wou…

Started by Charles Harvey

20 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by I. J. Parker

THE LAST STORY

SITUATION: You're nearing the end of your life, and you know it, but feel well enough, finally, to write one more story. Just one. It's pro…

Started by Dan L. Coleman

10 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Martin Roy Hill

Witness Protection

I need help. I'm trying to find anyone who may be able to help me with information on The Witness Protection Program. I need it for my next…

Started by Teresa Burrell

10 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Martin Roy Hill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service