The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could psychological testing be a deterrent to future crimes?

I've just finished reading as much as I can find available at this point on the young man, Cho, who was the shooter at VA Tech. Like eve…

Started by Dianne Day

8 Apr 19, 2007
Reply by Robert K. Foster

The Tragic Deaths at Virginia Tech

First of all my heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families of the Virginia Tech shooting this morning. I cannot imagin w…

Started by QualityBookReviews

12 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by QualityBookReviews

Does tense make you tense?

When I returned to the joys of reading a few years ago, a couple of books I bought were written in present tense. They sat on my shelf for…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

34 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by Morgan Mandel

Gun Control.

I've just been watching the news about the tragedy in Virginia - one can only imagine how terrifying it must have been for everyone involve…

Started by Simon Spurrier

20 Apr 18, 2007
Reply by Simon Spurrier

Blank Zones

I live in what I call a "blank zone." This is an area wherein people don't seem to have the need to read...anything. Newspapers, books, sto…

Started by Jeri Westerson

3 Apr 15, 2007

What makes an engaging online discussion Group?

As the owner of one group (http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/oz_mystery_readers/) and a member of a number of others, I am interested to lea…

Started by Kerrie

6 Apr 15, 2007
Reply by Kerrie

Nice Round Number

I just noticed crimespace has 500 members. I really don't know how I managed to waste time before I joined this network. (The wonderful 4_m…

Started by Barbara Fister

20 Apr 15, 2007
Reply by Barbara Fister

Finding Your Way Around Crimespace

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm amazed at the size of Crimespace. It is page after page of interesting information. I can see m…

Started by Gumshoe Carl

3 Apr 15, 2007
Reply by HappyRuby

Another death in the family

Was of course saddened by Kurt Vonnegut's passing, although he had a good innings. Liked the man and what he represented, although never a…

Started by Maxim Jakubowski

2 Apr 15, 2007
Reply by AngoloNero

News Item

Being new, I'm not sure if I'm transgressing here, but I just read a news update from MSNBC that Kurt Vonnegut has died. I know, he isn't o…

Started by Larry W. Chavis

12 Apr 13, 2007
Reply by Cornelia Read

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service