The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banville/Black on LARB

Just thought I'd let you all know there's a very interesting article in the Los Angeles Review of Books this morning. John Banville/Benjami…

Started by Lee Lamothe

9 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by John McFetridge

Police crime novels

Hi I am looking for recommendations. I would like to find police crime novels with up to date forensics and police procedures. Any good sug…

Started by Marian

22 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by John Pappan

DNA & Fingerprints on cigarette butt left out in rain

Hi, If a cigarette butt is left in the rain, what if any dna would be left? additionally wd rain/water degrade a fingerprint on same butt?…

Started by dan petrosini

9 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by John Pappan

Translation of Peter Temple's Truth in Greek, discussion - feedback

First of all I have to introduce myself. I am George, 33, noir aficionado and translator by profession. I 've done some titles by now, not…

Started by George Betsos

13 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

BEFORE YOU POST TO THE FORUM

Please read the text box on the main page that says "BEFORE YOU POST TO THE FORUM". Note that purely promotional posts will be routinely de…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

0 Mar 5, 2014

And we have a cover!

It's not too different than the placeholder cover my publisher has been using for some time, but this version has my title and my name on i…

Started by Karen Dionne

8 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Karen Dionne

British Crime Dramas in the US?

Hi, I've just joined and am glad to be part of the community. I was wondering whether you get many UK TV crime shows shown in the States?…

Started by Tom Greer

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Greer

Greatest Fictional Crime Fighters?

What do you think of this list ( The List ) of the best fictional crime fighters of all time (from literature)? There are a few notable omi…

Started by John Baird

36 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by John Baird

Tis The Season....Chapter 17- End

Susan continues her investigation (and in my opinion makes a nusiance of herself with the kitchen staff); seems she folows a lot of extrane…

Started by Snoops

5 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Snoops

Tis the Season - Chapters 8-16

So Sorry PIS...finished the book and put it aside then with all the drama surrounding the snow and ice, forgot about it! Anyway, continuing…

Started by Snoops

6 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by MC - Tina

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service