The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing Virgin

Hi everyone. I'm in the middle of writing my first Detective/Crime Novel. I'm up to just under 26,000 words. Does anyone have any useful hi…

Started by Gavin Woods

32 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Gavin Woods

Book Cover Contest AuthorsDB

Hello fellow writers. My book cover is one of the three finalists in the 2015 AuthorsDB Cover Contest. If you like it, please vote for it.…

Started by Valeria Wenderoth

0 Nov 23, 2015

New Member, Just Saying 'Hi'

Hi, Glad to be here.  I didn't know if there was a 'welcome' thread, so I made one up. Looking forward to getting to know you all! Best wi…

Started by Tade Thompson

16 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by sheryl jeffries

Anybody read any of these?

Hot crime reads for this year, says Salon. http://www.salon.com/2012/07/09/love_gone_girl_read_these_crime_novels_next/

Started by Cammy May Hunnicutt

41 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Craig Pickering

My new book, Murder by Midnight writing as 'Lyn Harman'

'The Cinderella Murders' When an elderly man turns up at her police station, D.S. Ruth Carter, does not immediately recognise him. Howev…

Started by Lynette Rees

0 Oct 17, 2015

Shane Gericke

If you know Shane, or even if you don't, please pass along your condolences to him and his family on the passing of his beloved wife, Jerrl…

Started by Juli schatz

0 Sep 1, 2015

2015 Ned Kelly Winners - Australian Crime Writers Association

The winners were announced last Saturday night. Best First Crime:   Quota, Jock Serong (Text Publishing) Best True Crime: This House of G…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

0 Aug 24, 2015

Looking for crime and mystery writers

Past Midnight Publishing is looking to expand its catalog. This is not a vanity or pay for publication house. We pay in royalties, edit and…

Started by Matt Sanborn

3 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

DO YOU HAVE A MYSTERY COMING OUT?

I need book releases to fill my Coming Attractions column in Kings River Life. I need December ones, but am also scouting for books coming…

Started by Sunny Frazier

38 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by NIna Mansfield

Your views wanted please

Hi – as a crime fiction fan can I ask you: Q1 – how do you find new crime writers to read? Q2 – what leads you to try a crime writer for th…

Started by Iain Parke

17 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Iain Parke

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service