The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What hucksters are on your page?

Besides you and your friends, that is. I just noticed that the ads along the side of my page (if I click the "How others see it") are al…

Started by David Terrenoire

15 Mar 24, 2007
Reply by norby

Cruel and unusual death photo challenge

I'm currently developing an idea for a crime serial to go on sites like Youtube. The opening sequence includes a photo montage of murder vi…

Started by Vincent Holland-Keen

1 Mar 24, 2007
Reply by Stephen Blackmoore

Stranger than fiction

The coach of a national sporting team is found near death in his hotel room during a major competition the after his team loses an unrated…

Started by Sunnie Gill

2 Mar 23, 2007
Reply by Sunnie Gill

CAST OF SHADOWS by Kevin Guilfoile

The best crime novel I've read in years. The blurb says, "How far would you go to look into the face of your daughter's killer?" A scientis…

Started by Joy Calderwood

7 Mar 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Mosby

Quite a Few Irish

Here in New York, there are still about three hours left of St. Patrick's Day, and by coincidence, several of my favorite writers are Irish…

Started by Gerald So

4 Mar 20, 2007
Reply by Julie Morrigan

Daniel Hatadi

We need to get Daniel to America.................fast and soon

Started by Ken Bruen

26 Mar 19, 2007
Reply by BrianLindenmuth

The Accidental Poet

Anyone on Crimespace read and/or write poetry? All my years in school and two years into my teaching career, prose writing seemed more soli…

Started by Gerald So

3 Mar 19, 2007
Reply by norby

Greetings from outside the bar

Well, I should have gone to the bar, I suppose, but I've had so many cups of coffee today I couldn't face another drink. Just wanted to…

Started by Karen MacInerney

15 Mar 18, 2007

Genre classification is just pattern recognition

Our brains are biochemically hard-wired to recognise familiar patterns almost instantaneously. A staggering amount of parallel processing g…

Started by Daniel Hatadi

34 Mar 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Allan

where would you go?

I so want to get the hell out of Dodge. Turn in this book, go somewhere gorgeous, where there are plenty of drinks and people to cart them…

Started by Toni McGee Causey

34 Mar 16, 2007
Reply by Steve Allan

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service