The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MIGRATING BACK

...to crimespace after several years of only occasionally checking by to see what might catch my interest... I'm in the reading mood now, n…

Started by Dan L. Coleman

0 Jan 9, 2018

Trying to get UK Audiobook Reviews

I have 22 coupon codes left from Audible, for use on Audible.co.uk, for UK Audible members. I tried Audiobook Boom and it worked quite well…

Started by Judy Penz Sheluk

0 Dec 18, 2017

Murder Without Pity promo

Murder Without Pity, a murder mystery for today's dangerous times, on sale now.  Was $2.99. Now $.99.  Available on Amazon and Smashwords

Started by Steve Haberman

0 Dec 15, 2017

Long Time Not Here (but am back)

Hi all! I'm so excited to have found the link to Crimespace this week. I joined this group several years ago, but seven years ago, due to s…

Started by Marta Stephens

0 Oct 12, 2017

I'm coming back

When I went into the University I read tons of hardboiled and noir books and fell in love with the genre but after I left I had no time to…

Started by Nikki Xaysanasy

0 Jul 11, 2017

Just to say Hi

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hope this is the right place to post. I write crime fiction and currently have a couple of books available as…

Started by Sue Jeffels

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Lisa Towles

Mystery weekend in Wigtown South West Scotland 23-25 june

We have this great weekend which must bring to your attention.The authors speaking are Mari Hannah and Mike Craven who write police procedu…

Started by Robin Richmond

0 Jun 13, 2017

Crow Lake

My second book is titled "Crow Lake"; a fairly short book of 112 pages that you may find is a fun read.  CROW LAKE by Conrad Luznar Troubl…

Started by Conrad Luznar

0 Feb 26, 2017

Best-selling Books During the Great Depression

• 1929 All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque • 1930 Cimarron by Edna Ferber • 1931 The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck • 1932…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

6 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Betty Frisch

Back after hiatus

Hello CrimeSpace community, I joined this awesome group several years ago, got lost in a sea of other responsibilities, and am now returnin…

Started by Lisa Towles

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service