The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cars issued to US detectives.

My work-in-progress is a crime novel set in California.  The protagonist is a long-serving detective in Robbery/Homicide in San Francisco. …

Started by Denis OLeary

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Dave Workman

Best crime novels set in the 1960s

I've been asked to write an article on the 10 best crime novels set in the 1960s. I've got my own ideas - but I'd like to hear what other p…

Started by Peter Bartram

12 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Peter Bartram

Please help me find this book

This is driving me mad! I was in a cafe last weekend and overheard two women talking about a new crime writer (Campbell, Cameron, something…

Started by Elsie

4 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Susan

Iain Ryan – hot tip for fans of James Ellroy

Hi Guys: If you've read my previous posts, you'll know I'm a huge James Ellroy fan. You'll also have noticed that I've been disappointed b…

Started by James Buckley

1 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Colman

I get it...

Hey, everyone. Just joined up and reading your introductions - I get it.  I have been a member of other groups online where, no matter what…

Started by James Roby

0 Aug 6, 2016

Books into Podcasts

I just started listening to This is Rage, which is a podcast version of the book by Ken Goldstein. I found it while looking through the new…

Started by Michelle Lancaster

0 Aug 6, 2016

Hi! Just joined the site.

Hello everybody, Just joined the site. I've read more of Robert B Parker than any other crime writer (he made that easy, of course) and wou…

Started by David Neilson

5 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Alexander Fleming

The Magician: The Long Day crime graphic novel

Anyone here read crime graphic novels? This one is set in the 1970'same and is up on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/5dco

Started by David Brown

0 May 1, 2016

Crime Fiction Questionnaire

Hey Guys, My name is Hayden Schofield and i am currently studying Society and Culture for my HSC course. I am an avid reader and viewer of…

Started by Hayden Schofield

0 Apr 12, 2016

Submissions to Literary agents

I have just had yet another knock back from an agent, and again no feedback whatsoever on why they wont take me on. Its getting quite frust…

Started by Andrew Graham

5 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Paul McGoran

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service