The Main Bar (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Criminal Minds course

Hey guys, I just came accross this free course called, Understanding the Origins of Crime, it is run by Griffith University, which is a wel…

Started by Tansy Bradshaw

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Gavin Woods

It's about time

I have just joined this group so I thought it was about time to briefly introduce myself. I am English and have recently retired from the M…

Started by Mark Roope

24 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Liam Saville

New Lehane & Block Movies

Has anyone seen either "The Drop" based on a Dennis Lehane short story(he also wrote the screenplay)or "A Walk Amongst the Tombstones," the…

Started by Jed Power

2 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jed Power

Crime and the everyday

Crime is nothing new, it's been around since Eve first ate from the tree, that is if you're a Godly person and a believer. We see, hear and…

Started by Rick Taylor

17 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by J. E. Seymour

A little out there

Not sure if this is where I'm meant to post an introduction, but hey, I'm throwing it out here. So how are you doing? My name's Rick and I…

Started by Rick Taylor

5 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Dana King

Funeral in Berlin

Does anyone still read Len Deighton? I see Le Carre feted all over the place and now even authors such as Alan Furst but Deighton' spy nove…

Started by Tom Greer

1 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Martin Roy Hill

Tartan Noir

Most people here, I assume, have heard of Ian Rankin of Rebus fame, but have any of you read any other Scottish crime writers? Tartan Noir…

Started by Tom Greer

5 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Brandy Wine

success story

Hi all, It's been ages since I've dropped in, but I wanted to extend my thanks to all you CS peeps for your participation in the successful…

Started by minervaK

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Dan L. Coleman

THE WAR BETWEEN THE COVERS

After a long absence, I am back in the writing game with my next book. For those who might wonder why, ask the corrupt US publisher who ha…

Started by James Fouche

0 Aug 20, 2014

Do you care about the author?

I'm wondering how important it is to you as a reader to know details about authors.  Do you care?  Author Anne Perry was convicted of murde…

Started by J. E. Seymour

25 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Robin Richmond

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service