Writer's Den (487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I try and finish this?

Again I come to you, Crimespacers, for help deciding whether to proceed on a storyline... if you would be so kind, please have a read (it's…

Started by minervaK

4 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by minervaK

Rock climbing information needed!

Hey Guys,   Do we have any rock climbers in our membership?    I need my very strong male character to throw a rope over a pipe, about fift…

Started by Gaile Hughes

2 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Gaile Hughes

I have conquered self-publishing!

It's taken a while, and I've been pulling my hair, but I have finally managed to publish two stories to Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.  This…

Started by I. J. Parker

29 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

Old Guys Rule--But Can They Get an Agent?

How difficult is it for an older writer to find an agent?

Started by Jed Power

16 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

Scrivener

Does anyone on this forum use this software?  I just bought it and it seems like a good resource.  I especially like its ability to compile…

Started by Brian Hoffman

3 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Tanis Mallow

My First Kindle Check

Most of you know my struggles to get some books on Kindle.  It's been a very troubled year, but this summer, I finally managed to get the 4…

Started by I. J. Parker

44 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Miriam Pia

Wrestling with the pace of the beast - how do you balance thought versus action?

I finished my latest mystery and felt good that I'd been able to keep it at 90,000 words (my first novel was (until revised) 110,000 words.…

Started by Mary McFarland

14 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

Cost To Translate Novels?

I recently posted this question on Kindle Boards and recieved some good informatioin, although pricing seemed to vary. I thought I'd toss t…

Started by Mark Young

4 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Toni Osborne

Goals -- What are yours?

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread about people's writing goals for the coming year. To start off I'll give you mine:   Fo…

Started by David DeLee

65 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Do you favor Content lists embedded in eBooks?

One of many differences between fiction print novels and fiction eBooks seems to be the inclusion of a Contents list with digital versions.…

Started by Mark Young

5 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service