Schmooze Lounge (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Have Your Own Web Site?

Sound off if you have your own Web site (or one specifically for your book). Your publisher's site doesn't count. You must be master of thi…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

65 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Frank Zubek

What Show Are You Most Anticipating the Return of This Season?

For me it would be Ax Men (yep I love that show), Dirty Jobs and Southland. There are some others too but these are the ones I'm waiting on…

Started by Stacy

19 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Joyce Ann Fugit

Mulholland Books

Hot off the presses... Mulholland Books has launched a great website. Everybody is retweeting the news... http://topsy.com/s?q=mulhollan

Started by M Buckley

5 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by M Buckley

Too Busy?

This is a question primarily intended for the agents and editors out there, but, of course, all opinions are welcome.E-mail submissions hav…

Started by Dana King

17 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Dana King

it's another poll

I've put up a long-term poll on my blaugh to find out just how many people prefer e-readers over traditional books. I'd appreciate anybody…

Started by minervaK

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

Virtual Tours

Has anyone tried a virtual book tour? Instead of flying around the country, you "stop in" at other people's blogs and websites. You write g…

Started by Robin Spano

9 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Future Publishing Models that Work

There's plenty of speculators out a-speckin' about the death of the author. This is tied to the demise of publishing as a profitable ventur…

Started by Benjamin Sobieck

25 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

Open Salon, anyone?

Anyone on Crimespace also writing/blogging/whatever on Open Salon? If so, let me know so I can 'friend' you...

Started by minervaK

0 Jun 5, 2010

facebook contacts

OK, I've broken down and started a facebook page. Anybody here on the dreaded facebook network? I'd like to add you, if so. My page is at:…

Started by minervaK

22 May 15, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey J. Mariotte

Blog Book Signing

I have a question, so I came to all the brains on this site!  I hope a few people can give me some opinions, advise and information.  I'm t…

Started by Jo A Hiestand

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by Jo A Hiestand

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service