Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your favorite TV/Movie adaptation

...of either a book or character? I'm currently enjoying watching LONGMIRE, based on the series of books by Craig Johnson. I've not read hi…

Started by David DeLee

23 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Stephen Roberts

What if stardom isn't all it's cracked up to be?

But I loved him ... Dawnette Knight was obsessed with Michael Douglas. She claims to have met the actor in 2002 at a party in Florida. She…

Started by Susan

50 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Susan

Altman's The Long Goodbye with Elliot Gould. Yea or Nay?

I want a good clean discussion, no hitting beneath the belt. Now tap gloves and come out critiquing.

Started by Michael C. Jacobs

17 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by G.S.Manson

Another star, another demented stalker ...

The title song of Olivia Newton-John's album Physical was the #1 hit on the billboard charts in 1981.  But that brought her little comfort.…

Started by Susan

8 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Susan

TV Movie -- COMA

Is anyone else out there enjoying the recent TY adaptation of Robin Cook's COMA on A&E? I have it on DVR and watched the first half las…

Started by David DeLee

4 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by David DeLee

Vibrators and Sex?

A new movie just came out and it's causing quite a buzz. HYSTERIA features some frustrated Victorian women. Anytime you see "women" and "hy…

Started by Susan

31 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Susan

Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jun/14/tom-cruise-to-play-jack-reacher   This is so strange. He doesn't seem right at all to me. What d…

Started by John Dishon

67 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Cammy May Hunnicutt

Mad Men

Not quite on topic, but I'm absolutely bowled over by the quality of that show. It took me a while to catch on, though I thought it a good…

Started by I. J. Parker

27 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

Two Jakes: Why Forgotten?

Chinatown, with Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway, is recognized as one of the best movies of all time.  Its sequel, The Two Jakes, is largel…

Started by Jackson Burnett

14 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Brian Hoffman

Hard-luck Belle or diabolical killer? Coming soon to a theater near you?

Belle wasn't the prettiest woman around, but she attracted plenty of men. She married four times and bore several children, but suffered a…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 4, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service