Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eastern Promises

Anybody else see this? Wow, Cronenberg's on a roll, following HISTORY OF VIOLENCE. And Viggo Mortensen, man, what an actor!

Started by Johnny Ostentatious

11 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Brendon Macaraeg

The Bank Job

I just saw this movie about "The true story of a heist gone wrong... in all the right ways." with my hubby. Excellent, excellent show! All…

Started by Beth Groundwater

3 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by ed goldberg

BIG CITY, BAD BLOOD Big News

Crimespree Cinema's Jeremy Lynch reports that author Sean Chercover has sold the rights to his debut novel and its P.I. protag Ray Dudgeon…

Started by Gerald So

8 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Grant McKenzie

Just saw the film, INFAMOUS--

Which tells the story of Truman Capote told against the backdrop of the Clutter murders--and the planning and writing of IN COLD BLOOD. I h…

Started by carole gill

5 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by carole gill

Hart Hanson Writing Myron Bolitar Pilot

From Harlan Coben's newsletter: Hart Hanson, the creator and executive producer of the TV series BONES, is writing a pilot for Twentieth C…

Started by Gerald So

2 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Gerald So

Unfair (Japanese TV Show) Watch It Online

UNFAIR is a Japanese drama that came out in 2006 I believe. It is about a killer who reveals his next murder to the police through a serial…

Started by John Dishon

0 Mar 2, 2008

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I wasn't very interested in this show until I realized Summer Glau (Firefly's River Tam) was in it, playing a female-model Terminator prote…

Started by Gerald So

13 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Nick Lawless

Rabkin to Write PSYCH Novels

From the blog of the International Association of Media Tie-in Writers comes word that William Rabkin, screenwriting partner of Lee Goldber…

Started by Gerald So

1 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Bill Crider

WGA Strike and the Future of Movies

Movie and TV studios are at odds with writers over how the latter should be compensated for their work in "new media" such as DVD and strea…

Started by Gerald So

15 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Best New Crime Show?

In your opinion, what's the best new crime show this season? My vote goes to NBC's CHUCK, starring Zachary Levi as an electronics store te…

Started by Gerald So

35 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Charles A. King

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service