Box Office (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Lookout" - see it if you have not

Searching through past posts here, looks like some of you have seen "The Lookout" written and directed by Scott Frank (he's the screenwrite…

Started by Brendon Macaraeg

2 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by Brendon Macaraeg

TV Last Night: BURN NOTICE

Who else caught the premiere of USA Network's newest summer series last night at 10? Well done all around. I liked the depth Jeffrey Donova…

Started by Gerald So

23 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by Gerald So

Michael Connelly's Void Moon is revived as film.

A couple of years ago, Dianne Lane and Al Pacino were supposed to star in Void Moon. The project floating in limbo for a while before quiet…

Started by Jeremy Lynch

0 Nov 6, 2007

It's Friday: Any Good Movies Part II?

Okay, let's hear your recommendations. We saw ONCE--great, thumbs-up. Went to Ken Watanabe's MEMORIES OF TOMORROW. It was sappy and melodra…

Started by Naomi Hirahara

29 Oct 31, 2007
Reply by Karyn J. Powers

Coming May '08: INDIANA JONES AND...

...THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL? Yes, that's the actual title. Whatever, I guess. It's Indy. It's Marion. I'll watch. At least it wasn…

Started by Gerald So

10 Oct 7, 2007
Reply by Shannon Chenoweth

An Odd List of Favorites

Brought to mind by a post to CrimeSeen, here are my seven favorite P.I. movies of the past nine years. (Odd, get it?): The Big Lebowski (J…

Started by Gerald So

3 Sep 8, 2007
Reply by Cormac Brown

Did anyone else in Australia see The Eagle on SBS last night

Last night SBS showed the first episode of Danish Series - The Eagle, A Crime Oddessy - Codename Sisyphus Winner of the International Em…

Started by Karen from AustCrime

11 Aug 24, 2007
Reply by Karen from AustCrime

Trouble is Clive Owen's Business

From Variety: Frank Miller takes on 'Trouble' Clive Owen to star in Chandler adaptation Universal Pictures and Strike Entertainment have…

Started by Christa Faust

13 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by Jeremy Lynch

Anyone seen the documentary about Cite de Soleil?

This is just about to be released in the UK, but I imagine has been around a good while in the US. Having read a little about Cite de Solei…

Started by Laura Root

3 Jul 21, 2007
Reply by Laura Root

Series or One-off?

On my recent P.I. fiction list DetecToday, we're discussing what makes a series versus what makes a standalone, and it's got me thinking ab…

Started by Gerald So

6 Jul 10, 2007
Reply by Gerald So

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service