Forum Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 Thriller Books of 2017

I recently created a list of the top 10 thriller books of 2017. Part of the allure of thrillers comes from not only what their stories are…

Started by Melissa Shaughnessy in Reading Room

1 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Siobhan C Cunningham

I'm coming back

When I went into the University I read tons of hardboiled and noir books and fell in love with the genre but after I left I had no time to…

Started by Nikki Xaysanasy in The Main Bar

0 Jul 11, 2017

Just to say Hi

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hope this is the right place to post. I write crime fiction and currently have a couple of books available as…

Started by Sue Jeffels in The Main Bar

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Lisa Towles

Mystery weekend in Wigtown South West Scotland 23-25 june

We have this great weekend which must bring to your attention.The authors speaking are Mari Hannah and Mike Craven who write police procedu…

Started by Robin Richmond in The Main Bar

0 Jun 13, 2017

Crime Writers for Interactive Mystery Contest

The Art of the Lift is a noir crime television drama in the early stages of development.More information here:http://artoftheliftseries.com

Started by Klein Reynolds in Writer's Den

0 Apr 15, 2017

Novice seeking advice

Hi!  I'm trying to get some ideas on heists.  Specifically, communicating with people who are former thieves.  How does one go about that?…

Started by Cuauhtemoc Fulgencio in Writer's Den

0 Mar 17, 2017

Crow Lake

My second book is titled "Crow Lake"; a fairly short book of 112 pages that you may find is a fun read.  CROW LAKE by Conrad Luznar Troubl…

Started by Conrad Luznar in The Main Bar

0 Feb 26, 2017

New Serial Killer book

I have just written my first book.  Before this I was writing screenplays and magazine articles. Here is some info on the book: CRYPTIC by…

Started by Conrad Luznar in Reading Room

0 Feb 26, 2017

Best-selling Books During the Great Depression

• 1929 All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque • 1930 Cimarron by Edna Ferber • 1931 The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck • 1932…

Started by Naomi Hirahara in The Main Bar

6 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Betty Frisch

Eastern Bloc Crime Fiction

I am not too terribly well versed in crime fiction, being fairly new to the genre, so I was hoping some people that know more might be able…

Started by Travis Stewart in Reading Room

19 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Roger Mosedale

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search