Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"Elizabeth George has said that her mysteries always revolve around "character." And,…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 14, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Wow, this is one of the liveliest discussions I've seen here in a long time!  I agre…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 13, 2012 to What Crime Fiction Stereotype Would You Make Disappear?

108 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"At the outset, all you really need is an audience of one--as long as it's the right…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 13, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"And that what most writers and artists want---an appreciative audience. :)  Some are…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 11, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"The George novel in question is "In the Presence of the Enemy."  The kidnapped girl…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 10, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Well, there was one Elizabeth George novel---I forget which one---I will look it up-…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 7, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I'm mean to my characters sometimes. Well, :), they are YOUR characters, and no rea…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 4, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"plenty of room for tragedy The "classical" definition of tragedy (in theatre)  is  d…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 1, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Yes, it's always worth trying to make a difference. And that is  the philosophy of a…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 1, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I've never really felt that crime fiction is really aiming to instill comfort in peo…"

59 Jun 13, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service