Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"In the Lawrence Sanders novels, detective Edward X. Delaney's moral stance is that a…"

Caroline Trippe replied May 31, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"The first Akitada novel with some very bad fake monks. That's the one! I guess as yo…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 8, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Thank you, Ingrid. It's an interesting question/subject---and certainly one that con…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 7, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I'm getting in a little late on this discussion, but it sort of harks back to my fir…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 6, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Yes, it does. But the quality of the writing matters even more. I have my preference…"

Caroline Trippe replied Oct 26, 2011 to Does Genre Even Matter?

21 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by EDWARD C MORGAN

"I think most crime and mystery fans would read a great mystery novel no matter the a…"

Caroline Trippe replied Sep 3, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

", I translated that into character trait (wounded soldier in the fight for justice)…"

Caroline Trippe replied Sep 3, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"So what gives?   It IS a "look."  It's a "concept."  Somebody somewhere (a marketin…"

Caroline Trippe replied Sep 2, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"filled with wisdom, Thank you, Mary....I hope that if I'm full of something, it's wi…"

Caroline Trippe replied Sep 2, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I'm not so sure that noir would work for old protagonists. Right!  It might be a cha…"

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service