Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"Right. There are always questions about the victim. We say no one deserves to be mur…"

Caroline Trippe replied Apr 3, 2011 to Why literature still matters. Because what we read we make our own.

14 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Thank you both---I.J. and Richard. I don't really feel I  need to justify my love of…"

Caroline Trippe replied Apr 3, 2011 to Why literature still matters. Because what we read we make our own.

14 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I would like to add Karin Fossum, the Norwegian mystery writer whom I've only recent…"

Caroline Trippe replied Apr 3, 2011 to Female Crime Authors

65 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Donna Fletcher Crow

"I tend to agree, that what we read we make our own.  And a fine writer makes it easi…"

14 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Where is that line, do we all really have it and what would it take to push us over…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 24, 2011 to Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"  I read crime fiction/murder mysteries because I like suspense, and psychological t…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 23, 2011 to Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

", but it's hard to find a trace of it in his fiction. He couldn't or wouldn't write…"

Caroline Trippe replied Mar 23, 2011 to Is Crime Fiction Mainly Written/Read by People Who Don't Experience Crime?

22 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Human beings are still more interesting to me than robots.   Having said that, thoug…"

Caroline Trippe replied Feb 15, 2011 to Mystery or Science Fiction?

23 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by John Dodds

"I've read far more fictional crime stories than I have true ones, but the true stori…"

Caroline Trippe replied Feb 15, 2011 to WHAT GRABS YOU THE MOST ABOUT TRUE CRIME BOOKS?

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Morgan St. James

"There are plenty of true-crime stories about women who kill, though the motives are…"

Caroline Trippe replied Feb 14, 2011 to Crime novels with female killers

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by charlie ness

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service