Jonathan Francesco's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a fair point. Still, I suppose that's ultimately at the end, after all the un…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 1, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Francesco

"Leading off with a publication credit? That sure as heck goes against certain "you h…"

Jonathan Francesco replied Jun 1, 2012 to To those of you with agents

30 Jun 14, 2012

"Yes, I definitely understand that. Perhaps that is exactly why child death shouldn't…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 31, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Yep, rigorous rules can really smother a good query. I got no clue if my change-up w…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 31, 2012 to To those of you with agents

30 Jun 14, 2012

"As somebody yet to find an agent, this is interesting. Problem with all the query le…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 31, 2012 to To those of you with agents

30 Jun 14, 2012

"I think the critic definitely has a fair share of points. Maybe it's our job to try…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 31, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"There's plenty to write about. Death's just a popular choice, especially for crime f…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 30, 2012 to Love and Death: Is There ANYthing Else to Write About?

78 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by John McFetridge

"Side note: I looked up this plastic soldiers story and found it in the previews on A…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 30, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"I am sure there is a way; it just wouldn't be too interesting. lol How horribly mean…"

Jonathan Francesco replied May 30, 2012 to When is it Acceptable to Kill Children in Crime Fiction?

59 Jun 13, 2012

"Yes, that is true. It's definitely more dramatic. It's not pleasant, and it is shaki…"

59 Jun 13, 2012

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service