Robin Spano's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"you sound like fun. will you be there this year? I'd love to mope in the hotel bar w…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 10, 2010 to A Newbie's Guide To Bouchercon?

14 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Donna Moore

"Jim, I'm going this year for the first time, too. My publisher gave me the same advi…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 8, 2010 to A Newbie's Guide To Bouchercon?

14 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Donna Moore

"Ha ha! Pretty sure it was me. I wasn't intending to gay-bash OR man purse-bash...jus…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 5, 2010 to Men: May I Ask You A Serious Question About Man Purses?

42 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"that's my point. we're idiots for judging. but people do. that was the question that…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 4, 2010 to Men: May I Ask You A Serious Question About Man Purses?

42 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"I don't think you need my weigh-in because I'm agreeing with most if not all of your…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 4, 2010 to Men: May I Ask You A Serious Question About Man Purses?

42 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"WHEN WRITING: I write about where I want to be. I set my first book in Toronto becau…"

Robin Spano replied Aug 2, 2010 to Favorite settings for mystery novels?

58 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Z. LaPorte Airey

"Fantastic! You have to keep us posted here how it all unfolds. My fingers are totall…"

Robin Spano replied Jul 29, 2010 to Need some advice regarding multiple requests for submission following query

36 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I respond if they're directed to me, but I admit I ignore them (and maybe delete the…"

Robin Spano replied Jul 27, 2010 to Does Everyone Know ... ???

13 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Stacy

"perfect attitude. when you're true to yourself, the right stuff happens."

Robin Spano replied Jul 27, 2010 to Need some advice regarding multiple requests for submission following query

36 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

"First, congratulations! Nice problem to have. Second, my take on your dilemma: My…"

Robin Spano replied Jul 26, 2010 to Need some advice regarding multiple requests for submission following query

36 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service