Christine Duncan's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm new to goodreads but I don't see a limit on books. I can post their badge on mys…"

Christine Duncan replied Aug 3, 2008 to Shelfari, the virtual bookshelf

17 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by karen vaughan

"What about goodreads? Does anyone know how all of this compares? It all is free--but…"

Christine Duncan replied Aug 3, 2008 to Shelfari, the virtual bookshelf

17 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by karen vaughan

"I assume you are talking about Romantic Times a magazine that requires that authors…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 29, 2008 to What Is Ethical when Reviewing A Book?

23 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Thanks, Dana. I'm going to try that--netvibes. I need some way to make this easier--…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 25, 2008 to Daily reading and inspiration

7 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Christine Duncan

"Actually, I read this week that Amazon was astonished to find that the Kindle is fin…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 24, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Margot Renne Payne

"Thanks, Naomi and Patricia. Dead bodies I can do. I'm wondering now if all of this g…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 23, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008

"I tend to "tag surf" blogs according to whatever I am interested in that day. One of…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 22, 2008 to Daily reading and inspiration

7 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Christine Duncan

"Thanks, I.J. That's what I thought chick lit was. My book fits more in the cozy sub-…"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 21, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008

"Bookbitch was the last review to say this. But I must need a definition of chick lit!"

Christine Duncan replied Jul 21, 2008 to What are the similarities/differences between a cozy mystery and chick lit?

23 Sep 15, 2008

"Amen, romance should definitely be subplot but I like it."

Christine Duncan replied Jun 18, 2008 to Romance in your mystery

22 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service