Barbara C. Johnson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Right on, I.J. I saw the film Misery.  Kathy Bates, one of my favorite actresses, di…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 21, 2010 to Essential Hardboiled Reading for Cozy Mystery Authors (And Readers)

29 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

"There can be no reasonable purpose to horror fiction.  If you find or have found suc…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 20, 2010 to Essential Hardboiled Reading for Cozy Mystery Authors (And Readers)

29 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

"I have never read a Stephen King book and never intend to do so.  Watching one grote…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 20, 2010 to Essential Hardboiled Reading for Cozy Mystery Authors (And Readers)

29 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by JackBludis

"Great, but why do you think you are "usually wrong about the world"?"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to Throwing Meat to The Sharks (Article to Check Out)

21 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Do you have a good or bad feeling when you "question [your] view of the world and ge…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to Throwing Meat to The Sharks (Article to Check Out)

21 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I'd love to read it and would love getting a copy from you.  Amazon does not, unfort…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara C. Johnson

"Just tried Google StreetView again.  The word LAYERS does not appear on any of the m…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"I was not overwhelmed by Edward's article.  The article failed to define what the "f…"

21 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Such a great beginning, Dan, that I succumbed and read the rest of the first chapter…"

Barbara C. Johnson replied Dec 13, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"Hi again.  Putting in Dan L. Coleman withOUT quotes brought up scores of pages with…"

14 Dec 13, 2010

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service