Jacqui Murray's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha. I'll bet they'll work overtime to fix it!"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 13, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Barbara C. Johnson

"They actually now even cover hiking trails, but you're right, not every street in th…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 13, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"check the right sidebar, toward the bottom where it says 'layers'. Make sure 'Street…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 13, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"For scenes, it's incomparable. You'll love it. II teach technology and my second gra…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"It's under Explore. Then you search by Documents (fiction/non-fiction, etc) and Peop…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"Did anyone mention Google Streetview? Oh my, what a wonderful research tool. When I…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to How do you perform your research before starting a new book?

55 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Porter

"Scribd is my man retailer for my ebooks. They're textbooks and don't convert well to…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to Scribd? I'd Like Opinions If Anyone Has Any

14 Dec 13, 2010

"I've done well selling my non-fiction books as ebooks, but haven't tried my novels.…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to How many of you have been considering taking that multiply rejected manuscript to KIndle?

25 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

"Hey Eric, I'm surprised the literary agent was interested after you'd pub'd it to Ki…"

Jacqui Murray replied Dec 12, 2010 to How many of you have been considering taking that multiply rejected manuscript to KIndle?

25 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service