Benoit AKoa's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, now that's a pretty bold statement. I said From my experience, definetaly not…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 15, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

""...a long-time friend of mine (she's been a poet for over 40 years) has 7 books wit…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 15, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Caroline Trippe Actually, for ME, bad writing is the most offensive thing in any boo…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 14, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Only a handful of people own the kindle, many others have downloaded the free PC and…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 14, 2010 to Giving It Away

42 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Well, thats good to know. IT is still better than my experience on some sites."

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 14, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"I will have to admit that I've been on many a forum and discussion boards, this one…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"I. Parker, Not sure vampire stories were ever banned. I doubt the uptight Victorians…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"They're changing in this country in the sense that conservative Christians have been…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"In fact all of the examples point that way: HARRY POTTER is a recasting of medieval…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Chandler was very racy for his era, and I'm sure he offended a great many readers wi…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service