Benoit AKoa's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone has their own definition of success, probably. In some ways I feel that I'v…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 14, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

""I thought marketing was what your agent or publisher was supposed to do for you whe…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 14, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"And thank you for wishing me well in my sale number and I hope you sell tons of book…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

""No offense, but you're basically repeating all the self-marketing truisms we've bee…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Well stated. Your response is right on and inline with my opinion."

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"And I agree"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Note to self: never sign with an agent who holds these opinions. She will expect me…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"Like I said earlier, “The Cardinal rule of modern day fiction writing is to research…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

"I think that the article bellow addresses a fundamental question about book critiqui…"

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

""Do writers who produce "sadistic misogyny" know what their readers are like and how…"

Benoit AKoa replied Jul 13, 2010 to Is Graphic violence becoming a modern day trend in thriller and mystery writing?

76 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Benoit AKoa

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service