Mary McFarland's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Stacy, how right you are.  There are so many wonderful "older" characters.  I will a…"

Mary McFarland replied Sep 4, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I am so thrilled by the response to my question about "geezer lit."  When I started…"

Mary McFarland replied Sep 4, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Stephen Hamilton's, The Lock Artist, is not only pushing the boundareis but also set…"

Mary McFarland replied Sep 2, 2011 to Crime Fiction and Literary Style

33 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Yep."

Mary McFarland replied Sep 2, 2011 to Old Guys Rule--But Can They Get an Agent?

16 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

"Yep.  I don't think age matters, unless as I.J. says, you're writing a series and yo…"

16 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

"Eric, it (agent glut) needed a good paring down, anyway.  Ebooks make us all work ha…"

16 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David DeLee

"You are, as I've mentioned previously, filled with wisdom, Caroline.  Thank you for…"

Mary McFarland replied Sep 2, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Caroline, you bring up a great point: I need to revisit my old geezer and see if he'…"

Mary McFarland replied Sep 2, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Oh, what the heck, I.J.  Let's move the genre along.  Tipping my prune cocktail to h…"

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Good chuckle, I.J.  Thanks. "

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service