Mary McFarland's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting, Robin.  Maybe you can clear up something that has haunted me for a whil…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 28, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"John, I think you're on to a new marketing strategy here.  I know that I would head…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 28, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Eric, the thing I like about this slope is that it's not completely vertical, and th…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Author signs deal with S&S without giving up Erights

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jude Hardin

"I.J., there's what?  Three of them, or so.  John Locke (what a name for a novelist,…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Author signs deal with S&S without giving up Erights

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jude Hardin

"And, Eric, "Geezer Reality TV" broadcast from nursing homes across the U.S.  LOL!  T…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Dana, thank you!  I had not once ever thought about a sex scene stopping the action,…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Sex in Thrillers

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I.J., I can't resist.  Would "Sex on the Beach" be a good title for a Konrath novel?…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Sex in Thrillers

16 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Frank, I--as reader--would get pissed, throw away your book, remember your name fore…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Can you write a mystery and NOT solve the mystery? Will readers mind?

12 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mary McFarland

"Dana, I got a good laugh from your reply.  Yeah, I know whatcha mean about bein' old…"

Mary McFarland replied Aug 23, 2011 to Geezer Lit? For Boomers and a "Limited" Audience or Is It Mainstream?

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Thanks, I.J.  I was getting worried that my novel, not intended as "geezer lit," mig…"

33 May 12, 2018
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service