Mary McFarland's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"All The President's Men.  The didactic--and horribly written--new journalism expose. "

Mary McFarland replied Jul 7, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"It was the more recent stuff, I.J., mostly lopsided myopic dystopian lit.  Didn't ca…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 7, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"I.J., Konrath touts his "antimessage, antisoapbox" writing, and oh boy, does he rant…"

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Minerva, I posted a reply on your site, and it awaits your approval.    I've been in…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 7, 2011 to give up and start something else, or keep plugging?

8 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Diamantes

"Tim's got the right steps, Jack.  Heh-heh.  Luv that second one!    Will follow up w…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 7, 2011 to Do news reviews really help us?

33 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by jack everett

"Alan, I used to be one of those "poets" who turned up her nose at quote-unquote: cri…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 6, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Seconding what I.J. said, Jack, but reminding you to find novels similar to yours an…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 3, 2011 to Do news reviews really help us?

33 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by jack everett

"Congrats on getting that solid review, Jack.  Luv your cynical comment on the youngs…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 2, 2011 to Do news reviews really help us?

33 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by jack everett

"Alan, just picked this thread back up today, July 1, and was thrilled.  Yes, yes, ye…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 2, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

"Perfect, Albert.  And I'm appalled at the number of authors claim to be writers, but…"

Mary McFarland replied Jul 2, 2011 to What are some examples of crime literature that serves as deep social commentary?

42 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service