Debbi Mack's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"I, too, attended a state university (Univ. of Md.) and I ain't no dummy, either. :)"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 24, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"I'm assuming the college referred to isn't Harvard or Yale? :) (Not that admissions…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 23, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"I agree with Eric. Plenty of young people read. I think the notion that they don't i…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 22, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"Promised who? Just really curious, since it would take a lot for me to pass up on an…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 21, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"Hi Dennis, So you've gotten an offer from a publisher? But you may keep producing y…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 21, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"Thanks! I love the guy. Saw him interviewed on TCM--he seems like a genuinely nice p…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 20, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

"Ernest Borgnine's on Twitter? I gotta follow that guy. What's his handle?"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 20, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

"You're welcome. Although I haven't used it, I've gotten one recommendation for Peopl…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 18, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

"If you use an application like Tweetdeck to organize incoming tweets, it's much easi…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 18, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

"Thanks! They look really good. (But then it's Chandler, so how could they be anythin…"

Debbi Mack replied Aug 17, 2009 to Is Twitter good for writers, or just another time waster?

44 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Chip Cook

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service