Loretta Wheeler's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, they're all fictional stories...and thank God for it!:) Mine alone is going to…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 29, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"I had another thought, just thought I'd pop it on here!:) Patrick Swayze is from her…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 28, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"...off the top of my head I can't think of anyone...at least that is "really" establ…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 28, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"...I agree...I write dark, and generally read dark.....but once in awhile I drift to…"

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"Don't ya'll think it's like most everything else? We evolve over time, and our taste…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 27, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"...laughing, well, I think we all still want to believe in Robin Hood, and the Lone…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 24, 2008 to Anybody else see, "Outlaw?"

8 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

":) I like him as much as I do Patterson. Unfortunately, I'm one of those reader's th…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 24, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"Yes, it is sobering. And I think a lot of us who are going through the hoops right n…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 24, 2008 to Are you sure you want to be a writer?

6 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Loretta Wheeler

"I basically read horror too....and still do:) I still love most of what King and Koo…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 24, 2008 to What was the first crime novel you ever read? AFTER Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys that is, when you were an adult!

76 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by PJ LOZITO

"I haven't seen it yet, but I'll definitely put it on my list of films that are a "mu…"

Loretta Wheeler replied Apr 24, 2008 to Anybody else see, "Outlaw?"

8 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service