Darlene's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, Thank you for your response. Maybe a bit more information would be helpful. My…"

Darlene replied Nov 14, 2009 to More than one

6 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Karen Dionne

"I applaude your undertaking of doing a outline, I have tried this very thing, and it…"

Darlene replied Dec 17, 2008 to John Grisham's THE RAINMAKER

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Gordon Harries

"James, How would we ever know....although they might be "balls'y" enough to admit it…"

Darlene replied Nov 1, 2008 to Subliminal psychotic induction via your computor screen

14 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by D. C. Hawkins

"James, It sounds like you and I are on the same track, developing a story. I was thi…"

Darlene replied Oct 31, 2008 to Subliminal psychotic induction via your computor screen

14 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by D. C. Hawkins

"I remember hearing about sublinial advertising used at the movies. The idea that the…"

Darlene replied Oct 30, 2008 to Subliminal psychotic induction via your computor screen

14 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by D. C. Hawkins

"Dear Deirde: I do believe that weather can be a dramatic influence on writing. It ca…"

Darlene replied Sep 22, 2008 to Setting for building tension, or what do you find to be creepy weather?

12 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Darlene

"I hope that at the end of reading one of my works, my reader will say "Wow, I can re…"

Darlene replied Sep 13, 2008 to How do writers see themselves?

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Darlene

"I.M.O. , all you really need to do is watch an hour of your evening news. Fact, or F…"

Darlene replied Sep 2, 2008 to True crime modified or invented?

13 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Burl Barer

"This is exactly how I approach my writing, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. Un…"

Darlene replied Aug 22, 2008 to Section breaks within chapters

35 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I have to recommend Stephen King's "On Writing- A memoir of the craft" it may not be…"

Darlene replied Aug 10, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service