Andrew Drummond's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not read that author yet, but will certainly check him out.  For a one volume…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 4, 2013 to Any USA Civil War Buffs Out There?

26 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Andrew Drummond

"If you ever chose to visit the North West of England you are welcome to be my guest.…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 4, 2013 to English Brown Ale Served at Room Temperature

14 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"I would also like to say that in my home city of Manchester (UK) there are many stat…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 4, 2013 to Any USA Civil War Buffs Out There?

26 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Andrew Drummond

"My ideal vacation would be to tour the states of New England, preferably in autumn.…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 4, 2013 to English Brown Ale Served at Room Temperature

14 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"Our "Yellow" Beers (which we call Lagers) are served chilled in Bars or Pubs.  Some…"

14 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"Thank you for the correction.  I feel slightly ashamed at being wrong about 2 things…"

14 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"And one of mine too.  I first came across him in Ken Burn's excellent series "The Ci…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 3, 2013 to Any USA Civil War Buffs Out There?

26 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Andrew Drummond

"I found this recent thread on the KDP Forum: https://kdp.amazon.com/community/threa…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 3, 2013 to Who has experience with KDP?

25 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"My own favourite is the Inspector Wexford series by Ruth Rendell.  The books are a j…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 2, 2013 to The best crime fiction series...

32 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

"My experience with KDP, as a previously unpublished author, has been very positive s…"

Andrew Drummond replied Aug 1, 2013 to Who has experience with KDP?

25 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Stephen Seitz

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service