Deirdre's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm on shelfari. Not all my books are listed there yet. The Jack Bickham book is go…"

Deirdre replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"My favorite: Writing and Selling your Mystery Novel by Hallie Ephron. I like charts…"

Deirdre replied Aug 9, 2008 to Amending this! Especially wanting to know good books about setting! As well as any other you care to mention. And if you're on Shelfari, please tell me! thanks.

47 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I haven't been to philly in years, however I have friends in Philly who love to talk…"

Deirdre replied Jul 30, 2008 to Where to go in Philly

3 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Deirdre

"There is a handy little book called "The Book of Poisons" Published by Writers Diges…"

Deirdre replied Jul 18, 2008 to Cyanide Poisoning

4 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"There are thousands of books out there made into movies and they always loose someth…"

Deirdre replied Jul 5, 2008 to You're not really evil until you've killed more than once?

26 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"thats funny. I believe its the tension serial killers cause on the public and the p…"

Deirdre replied Jul 4, 2008 to You're not really evil until you've killed more than once?

26 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"I very rarely add someone from my space to my friend page. They are usually inapprop…"

Deirdre replied Jul 3, 2008 to Friending and Social Networks

17 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Daniel Hatadi

"You are grammatically correct. I always have trouble with the words that already end…"

Deirdre replied Jun 26, 2008 to Possessives and Plurals

31 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Everyone is individual. I love romance in my mystery --- makes it double the fun to…"

Deirdre replied Jun 18, 2008 to Romance in your mystery

22 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by carole gill

"Nora Roberts is not considered a crime writer but she definitely has criminals withi…"

Deirdre replied Jun 2, 2008 to Your opinions on introducing a main character

8 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by carole gill

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service