Preetham Grandhi's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laurie, thanks for asking. I don't have anymore ARC's but you can visit www.acirc…"

Preetham Grandhi replied Sep 8, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Preetham Grandhi

"That's fine too let me know, you can also visit www.childmindset.com Thanks"

Preetham Grandhi replied Jun 4, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009

"That's a great idea, will try that too. Would you be interested in reviewing my book…"

Preetham Grandhi replied Jun 3, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009

"Thanks will do."

Preetham Grandhi replied Jun 3, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009

"Thanks for the website, I did go to your website, I think I met you at the BEA last…"

Preetham Grandhi replied Jun 2, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009

"Thanks this is useful, just by any chance would you like to read my book and post a…"

Preetham Grandhi replied Jun 2, 2009 to How do I ask authors and readers if they would be intrested in writing a review for my book.

13 Sep 8, 2009

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service