Bodypractor's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

""I'm assuming the guy only appears normal at the start (and perhaps acts normall too…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is a HOOK compulsory? Or how to create it in such a case?

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by John Edward Mullen

"Eric, I like your ideas. I.J., I'm not sure I understand everything you said (sorry…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is a HOOK compulsory? Or how to create it in such a case?

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by John Edward Mullen

"Robert, try this also: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AQPPP6S This is the closest text…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is there any American equivalent of Rampo Edogawa?

6 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Tom Vater

"Edogowa Rampo--just say his pen name quickly three times to discover how much he lov…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 8, 2012 to Is there any American equivalent of Rampo Edogawa?

6 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Tom Vater

"I know that 5 or 6 people in a forum do not represent the voice of ALL. I'm writing…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 2, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"This is my first week in the forum and I have to thank you for welcoming me this way…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 2, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Whaooo. Very interesting feedback here, I mean on both sociological and writing stan…"

Bodypractor replied Dec 1, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"A, B or F was the question? ;-)  "

Bodypractor replied Dec 1, 2012 to If you had the choice, which one would you read?

25 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service