Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"Allan Guthrie, Ken Bruen, Helen Fitzgerald - I'm jotting down all those names--auth…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 30, 2010 to Murder and Humor: Oil and Water? The Tone of a Mystery.

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"the ones with a deeper psychological meaning can be so much more than just jumping i…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 30, 2010 to Murder and Humor: Oil and Water? The Tone of a Mystery.

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Jodie Foster, to her credit, A very intelligent woman. And actress. She brings grac…"

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

". Murder's not funny, but life is. Sometimes, anyway!"

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"I'm new to this site, but I'm going to jump right in That's what I did--and now I'm…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 29, 2010 to Murder and Humor: Oil and Water? The Tone of a Mystery.

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Of course, he stole that trick lock, stock and barrel from Poe. Love Poe! My husban…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 29, 2010 to Murder and Humor: Oil and Water? The Tone of a Mystery.

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"The problem with the story is that it's locked within the pages of a single, small b…"

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"fetishizing the serial killer is problematic, but more because it's already kind of…"

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Who would you relate to more as a reader? Someone who never smiles, takes every litt…"

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Good quote! I loved the Marlow books. Great noir."

47 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service