Caroline Trippe's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (436) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. People like Knight really are pathetic. Deeply disturbed. Probably not really m…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jul 14, 2012 to What if stardom isn't all it's cracked up to be?

50 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Susan

"Just saw this.  I don't keep up much with the lives of celebrities, so I wasn't awar…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jul 14, 2012 to What if stardom isn't all it's cracked up to be?

50 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Susan

"the snobbiest of the snobs. Did you mean the Academics, Jon?  Of course those "recei…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jul 1, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"It doesn't need a sequel. Ozymandias, he gone. Maybe a prequel? :)  Hollywood would."

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 29, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"But again, there's also simply the factor that many people prefer to simply read a p…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 28, 2012 to Do Print Books Still Matter?

55 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Susan

"Actually a lot of adults really liked  Harry Potter. I only read the first one, but…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 28, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Another reason why I don't belong to a book club. ;)"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 28, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"In real life I'm a "rationalist" too--- mostly,  I guess, but there's some "wiggle"…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 25, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"Men may respond to two aspects:  the threat to their virginal females and the challe…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 24, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

"not exactly the age of reason. Not exactly!  Thanks for the historical background, I…"

Caroline Trippe replied Jun 23, 2012 to "All good books are different but all bad books are exactly the same."

48 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Caroline Trippe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service