Marilyn Meredith's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Bouchercon can be fun but also overwhelming. I've been to several, some better than…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Nov 4, 2008 to Why You Can't Afford Not To Attend A Convention

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

"Getting published is frustrating, however there are many ways of doing it. Of course…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Nov 4, 2008 to Why You Can't Afford Not To Attend A Convention

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

"Some of the readers on this blog might be interested in the following: Public Safet…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Nov 3, 2008 to Why You Can't Afford Not To Attend A Convention

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Mark Orr

"I'm also in the middle of an online book tour too--lots of fun and I think it's help…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Oct 19, 2008 to Promotion Question for Authors and Readers

18 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Marilyn Meredith

"One other thing I'm doing is a VBT and I have an excerpt for Kindred Spirits here: h…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Oct 3, 2008 to Promotion Question for Authors and Readers

18 Oct 19, 2008

"Getting reviews in big papers can be impossible for someone published by a small ind…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Sep 18, 2008 to Promotion Question for Authors and Readers

18 Oct 19, 2008

"I'm always quite careful to thank the reviewer no matter what they might have said a…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Feb 15, 2008 to What do you do about reviews?

33 Feb 17, 2008
Reply by Newt Love

"The most troublesome review I got was on Amazon and gave away the end of the story.…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Feb 14, 2008 to What do you do about reviews?

33 Feb 17, 2008
Reply by Newt Love

"Unfortunately, I don't have any great suggestions as I really don't have enough info…"

Marilyn Meredith replied Aug 2, 2007 to Questions on Publishing

7 Aug 5, 2007
Reply by Liam Sweeny

"I thought it was the best movie I've seen in a long time. The acting by the two lead…"

Marilyn Meredith replied May 5, 2007 to "Fracture" - anyone see it? Thoughts?

5 May 5, 2007
Reply by Patricia Abbott

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service