Sandra Ruttan's Discussions (768)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"Tourist season is about more than destination, it's also about time of year. Right n…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Mar 10, 2008 to Thrillerfest? Is it Worthwhile--

32 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Michelle Gagnon

"As Ali said, Crimefest is being held in Bristol, beginning of June. And, as always,…"

32 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Michelle Gagnon

"I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting a book deal directly out of a conve…"

32 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Michelle Gagnon

"Thanks Naomi. I've been fortunate, in that Dorchester was quick to ask my input on c…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Mar 6, 2008 to Promotional Covers - What do you do with them?

19 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Joanna Campbell Slan

"Just wanted to say happy birthday, love the new look, and thanks for reminding me ab…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Mar 4, 2008 to Happy 1st Birthday To CrimeSpace

31 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Donna Moore

"I imagine they wouldn't take too kindly to that. I mean, there must be a history be…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Mar 3, 2008 to Promotional Covers - What do you do with them?

19 Mar 15, 2008

"That would work (if I was doing a talk or signing event). But, alas, I'm not doing a…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Mar 2, 2008 to Promotional Covers - What do you do with them?

19 Mar 15, 2008

"You're a weather balloon that thinks it can stop a hurricane. If you want individual…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 26, 2008 to Seeking opinions of authors who've used subsidy (sometimes called POD) publishers

13 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Lynn Osterkamp

"So here's what I've learned through all this--if you're serious about becoming a pub…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 26, 2008 to Seeking opinions of authors who've used subsidy (sometimes called POD) publishers

13 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Lynn Osterkamp

"I'm sure there are some authors who don't read the reviews, but I'm not one of them.…"

Sandra Ruttan replied Feb 9, 2008 to What do you do about reviews?

33 Feb 17, 2008
Reply by Newt Love

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service