James K. Bashkin's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"With the exception of State of Fear, I found his books to be at least enjoyable, and…"

James K. Bashkin replied Nov 13, 2008 to Michael Crichton has passed away.

8 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by James K. Bashkin

"Thanks, Laura. I need to read "The Uncomfortable Dead." I hope you enjoy the blog. T…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 27, 2008 to The Shadow of the Shadow by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

6 Jan 27, 2008

"Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! Best wishes, Jim"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 27, 2008 to The Shadow of the Shadow by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

6 Jan 27, 2008

"Thanks I. J.! I must admit I've felt a bit neglected over this, so I appreciate your…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 26, 2008 to The Shadow of the Shadow by Paco Ignacio Taibo II

6 Jan 27, 2008

"So you have lived! I thought so anyway, but great annecdote. Fantastic, isn't life?…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 18, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

"Harley, I am pretty sure that John Le Carre' didn't let his real name be associated…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 18, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

"I see your point. Luckily, I don't think a strictly linear chronology is called for…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 17, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

"Please be assured that I renounce all creative rights to any suggestions made in thi…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 14, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

"Well, I have a lot of life insurance, so my family is covered, and who wants to live…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 13, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

"Well, you could try the Nora Robb/JD Robb method (as I understand it): Publish under…"

James K. Bashkin replied Jan 13, 2008 to writing a memoir under a pseudonym -- any advice?

23 Jan 18, 2008

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service