Christopher Valen's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Just so I understand this correctly, I.J., when you decided to try Amazon Select and…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 8, 2012 to The Experiment with Cheap E-books Continues

18 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Thank you for your willingness to share your results, I.J. I'll be interested in hea…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 7, 2012 to The Experiment with Cheap E-books Continues

18 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by I. J. Parker

"B&N's "exploring options" certainly could mean exactly what you think it means,…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 7, 2012 to B&N to Sell Nook?

22 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by EDWARD C MORGAN

"Mark, Regarding your point about the market, it is no longer a "free market" when co…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 2, 2012 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"I'm not a lawyer, Clay, so I'm not positive, but I believe that the Justice Departme…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 2, 2012 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Well, I.J. I have to respectfully disagree about tours. As I said previously, with e…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 1, 2012 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Clay, I agree that most authors don't know what they're doing and shouldn't consider…"

Christopher Valen replied Jan 1, 2012 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"Mine may well be an optimistic view, I.J. If you look at the bestseller lists, it's…"

Christopher Valen replied Dec 31, 2011 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"I.J. The LA Times could look at the contractual agreements, but it's the Justice Dep…"

Christopher Valen replied Dec 30, 2011 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

"I don't know if I'm better informed than you, Dana, but if by "agency model" you mea…"

Christopher Valen replied Dec 30, 2011 to Justice Department Investigating e-book Industry

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jon Loomis

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service