Julie Lomoe's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"I read both "literary" and crime fiction, and I agree the boundaries are becoming in…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 7, 2009 to Crime Fiction vs. Literary Fiction: a vanishing binary?

35 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by doug anderson

"Thanks to all of you for your thoughtful responses to my post. I don't fully underst…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 7, 2009 to Was Jane Austen a professional author? Not according to Mystery Writers of America!

18 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"Interesting information about the Crime Writers of Canada. I recently received the 2…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 7, 2009 to Was Jane Austen a professional author? Not according to Mystery Writers of America!

18 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Sobieck

"That's still impressive! I've never submitted to them. In fact, I've only written a…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 5, 2009 to Recommendations for mystery magazines?

9 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"Thanks for the reminder of SinC's mission, and the fact that it's for writrs, not fa…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 2, 2009 to With fans like these, who needs enemies?

17 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"Thanks to all of you for your suggestions - lots of possibilities. I'll probably try…"

Julie Lomoe replied Dec 2, 2009 to Recommendations for mystery magazines?

9 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by I. J. Parker

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Edward. And I think the "new games in town" w…"

Julie Lomoe replied Nov 30, 2009 to With fans like these, who needs enemies?

17 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"My publisher makes money selling my books. It's true I paid some upfront costs, but…"

Julie Lomoe replied Nov 30, 2009 to With fans like these, who needs enemies?

17 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"I agree with Dana - reading crappy books is a great antidote to the fear that you're…"

Julie Lomoe replied Nov 27, 2009 to dealing with envy

23 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Jaden Terrell

"John and I..J.'s responses reinforce the idea that I should get my books on Kindle s…"

Julie Lomoe replied Nov 27, 2009 to Kindle & Sony EReader... has the digital ebook expanded your audience?

7 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Debbi Mack

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service