Julie Lomoe's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a really great comment, Kris - very informative. I hadn't realized Sisters i…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 27, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eric Christopherson

"Self-published is another term that can mean a lot of different things. To me, it me…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 25, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"You're right, Toni, and this applies to Eric's comment below as well. POD does techn…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 25, 2009 to Proud of being a POD Person - print-on-demand, that is

90 Sep 1, 2009

"You said it beautifully, Eric. A major publishing deal is exactly what I'm going for…"

90 Sep 1, 2009

"Thanks for your reply, Donna. I think the stigma's lessening every day."

90 Sep 1, 2009

"I don't know about "best," but I'm currently laughing aloud a lot while reading Jane…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 24, 2009 to 'Best' Humourous Crime Novel

120 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rev. Phil White

"Hi Daniel. I see your point, so I compromised and changed the location of the post t…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 24, 2009 to Digging Colin Powell up close and personal at a Get Motivated! seminar yesterday

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

"I'm with you - blogging is turning out to be a marvellous adventure. I have no idea…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 19, 2009 to Just going with it

6 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Donna Carrick

"I enjoyed Bouchercon last year but I'm not coming to Indianapolis - I'm too busy blo…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 19, 2009 to Guest Bloggers Sought before Bouchercon

9 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jennie Spallone

"Nobody won by the Friday deadline, but I've now got a winner, and I'll post the resu…"

Julie Lomoe replied Jul 19, 2009 to My first contest - giving away a book on my blog

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Julie Lomoe

RSS

CrimeSpace Google Search

© 2024   Created by Daniel Hatadi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service